Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Milk, give me more options!

Alright Milk, I have a bone to pick with you. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate what you bring to the table. You make my cereal delicious. But I can't figure out why you have this messed up delivery system? I go to the store and I look at my options. Fat free milk, that makes sense. 1% milk, ok, so a little fat. 2% milk, ok, I see where this is going. And whole milk?! Wait, why did we just jump from 2% all the way to full jug of fat milk. Where is my variety? I don't live in a 3rd world country. How come there's an aisle in my store dedicated giving me variety in my toothpaste, but I only get 4 choices of milk? Why is it you go from 2% all the way to 100% fat? What if I want 25% fat in my milk? Do you expect me to buy a gallon of whole milk and then dilute it with three gallons of fat free milk to get my 25% milk? That's stupid, I don't have room in my apartment for a milk lab. And don't think you can get away with selling me other options like chocolate, strawberry, and banana milk. Sure I'll buy those to drink, but I'm not adding them to my cereal and coffee. At least you could give a slightly more even dispersal of fat. Maybe fat free, 25%, 50% and whole milk. Seriously milk, step your game up.

No comments:

Post a Comment