Wednesday, January 11, 2012

You broke my heart honey.

How could you do this to me honey? I thought we had a good thing going, and now I find out you've been lying to me this whole time? How could you? I have shared so much with you, and now I find out that all you are is fake (the evidence). What made you think it was ok to break my heart like that? Explain to me what you were doing, because I can clearly see now that your intentions weren't pure. Actually from the looks of things nothing about you is pure. Did you really feel nothing for me when you were on my peanut butter and honey sandwich? Or all those recipes you were in, were all those more lies about who you really are? I even put you in my tea, the drink that is most dear to me, but all you did was break my heart. I want to try and work things out, maybe see if you can change. But I just don't know if I can trust you again after all the lies. I guess this is goodbye for now. Maybe one day our paths will cross and things can be different. I guess what it comes down to is whether or not you can be real with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment