Sunday, January 8, 2012

The luck of the bowl

Dear Lucky Charms,

First of all I wanted to say that your magical deliciousness is more than enough to make me want to eat you. Which makes the fact that I'm more lucky once I eat you a great bonus. The thing I wanted to ask you is exactly how much more lucky am I once I eat you? I looked over your nutrition facts on the box and saw nothing about how much more luck there is per serving. This has created a bit of a dilemma for me. I'm never sure how much to eat before an important event. For example, when I had my college finals I couldn't figure out if my time would be better spent cramming right before I went into the test or eating that third bowl. I don't even know if my luck goes up more per bowl or if one bowl is all the luck my body can process (fact: luck is processed in the liver). Can you get me this information so I can stop worrying whether or not I've done all I can to set myself up for success? I'd really like to know before my next job interview or poker night how much I need to eat. Thanks again for the magic you bring to my breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment