Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mushrooms, lets change your image.

Mushrooms, we need to talk. And I don't mean all mushrooms, I'm just talking to you normal mushrooms. You know, Agricus bisporus, normal mushroom, like what sometimes comes in my pasta, or on pizza, sometimes referred to as Portobello. Listen, you could go a lot further if you weren't constantly surrounded by this negative image. People never wonder if other foods they eat might possibly be poisonous, so maybe try and get away from that.Maybe you could hire a PR rep or something to get you off this fungus list or something. I know these other kinds of mushrooms are your family and all, but we have to face the facts, you have some weird cousins. Now you taste great and people know that, but there is still something just weird about knowing that I'm eating a fungus. Scientist re-classify things all the time. Why don't you start hanging out with the fruit more often and maybe see if you can get associated with those guys. Or onions, you're kind of like an onion with your color and stuff. Listen, anything is better than the class you are hanging out in now.

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree. I love mushrooms, but I really have to think hard about who sees me associating with those guys.

    ReplyDelete